How to mine Monero in a Linux Machine (en version)This article describes how to mine XMR in a Mining Pool, without register needs, just donating some processing of your Linux system.
HOW TO MINE MONERO
Be aware of some Pre-Reqs
- Have a wallet
Access: https://getmonero.org/downloads/, download Monero, install and, make a backup of your wallet!
- Have pre-installed some useful softwares in your Linux: automake make gcc git libcurl4-gnutls-dev etc...
You will had to download (clone) from Github the mining software, to compile and execute.
cpuminer-multi Downloading and Installing
git clone https://github.com/OhGodAPet/cpuminer-multi.git
./configure <or> ./configure --disable-aes-ni <if your cpu does not supports AES-NI>
Running Mining Software (Mining!!)
./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u 46pkBFPfEZ2hBrLEZ4p3NLCfqRKnKxAnXCBYg2XzUmgpg7UHHMNM3fH92Vh1K7qDciQS9ChQAHzyzFuLN7cXEui4GA2agoq -p x
Attention: Change the gray address in the command to points to your own wallet.
To Monitor your Mining Status
1) Access: https://moneropool.com/
2) In the main page will be a session called "Your Stats & Payment History", insert your wallet's id and clicks in "Lookup" button.
3) You will see the next informations:
4) Note: in this same website, you will find a session called "Estimate Mining Profits".
Input the "Hash Rate:" value received in previous step and will estimate how many of winnings per day you got with your total hashpower!
To know more (in PT-BR):